This Facebook Privacy Statement applies to the Facebook page ("Facebook Page") www.facebook.com/setiacitymall which is managed by Greenhill Resources Sdn Bhd (813548-H). Information collected through this Facebook Page may be collected by any member of Greenhill Resources Sdn Bhd (referred to as "we", "us", "our") in accordance with this Privacy Statement. This Privacy Statement explains how personal data will be treated as you access and interact with this Facebook Page.
We will post any changes to this Privacy Statement on the Facebook Page, so we encourage you to check this Privacy Statement from time to time. Any personal data collected under this current Privacy Statement will be handled in accordance with this Privacy Statement. After the changes take effect, all new personal data collected, if any, will be subject to the revised Privacy Statement.
In addition to the provisions of this Privacy Statement, there may also be specific and additional privacy and data protection provisions that apply to:
1. certain sections of this Facebook Page,
2. the website www.facebook.com, or
3. you if you are an employee, agent, contractor, or are otherwise employed by a member of Greenhill Resources Sdn Bhd (for example, provisions relating to your use of technology).
Because those specific and additional provisions also relate to your privacy protection, we recommend that you review them wherever they appear. In the event of any inconsistency between the provisions of this Privacy Statement and those other specific and additional provisions, the specific and additional provisions will prevail.
This Privacy Statement is subject to the requirements of any applicable law which safeguards national security, defence, public security, the prevention, investigation, detection and prosecution of criminal offences or of breaches of ethics for the regulated professions, important economic or financial interests of the State or the protection of the individual to whom personal data relates or the rights and freedoms of others.
Links to Other Sites
This Facebook Page contains links to sites operated by retailers at Setia City Mall and to other sites we consider may be of interest to you ("Other Sites"). The operators of those Other Sites are responsible for their own privacy practices. You should check those Other Sites for their respective privacy statements.
Except as provided under the heading "Use and Disclosure of Information" we do not disclose or provide personal information obtained by us via this Facebook Page to the operators of Other Sites.
You control the information that is available to us and others through your use of this Facebook Page. You can limit the information others can access about you via the privacy settings on your Facebook account.
The personal data about you which this Facebook Page may collect includes:
- information, such as your name, photograph and contact details, collected when you 'like' this Facebook Page;
- personalisation preferences you select as you use this Facebook Page;
- information submitted by your participation in online polls or competitions via this Facebook Page; and
- questions, messages, comments or other content you submit to us via this Facebook Page ("User Submissions"), which may include personal data such as name and contact details.
You may browse our Facebook Page without providing any personal data, however we may not be able to provide the full access to this Facebook Page and you may not be able to interact with this Facebook Page (e.g. by posting User Submissions).
Storage and Disposal of Information
Use and disclosure of information
We may use or disclose personal data that we collect about you for purposes relating to our business including:
- to provide you with information relating to Setia City Mall;
- to respond to your User Submissions;
- for purposes connected with the operation, development, enhancement or marketing of Setia City Mall; and
- where we suspect that fraud or any unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in.
Like many commercial websites, we may also collect aggregated information which tells us about visitors to this Facebook Page but not the identity of those visitors. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which parts of this Facebook Page are most commonly accessed. This information is used by us to help to administer and improve this Facebook Page.
We may share your personal data with our directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors and with third parties. The types of third parties to whom we may disclose that personal data includes:
1. service providers who assist us in providing our products and services (including organisations who provide mailhouse, recruitment, legal and technology services);
2. law enforcement officers; and
3. other persons or bodies as required by any law or as we consider necessary or
appropriate to respond to any claims or legal process.
Where personal data is disclosed to third party service providers, we will, wherever possible require those third parties to keep such information confidential and use such information only for the purpose of providing the services for which they have been engaged by us.
Access to information
In many cases, you can change information posted about you to this Facebook Page via the profile page of your Facebook user account. If you no longer wish to receive communications from us via this Facebook Page, you can "unlike" this Facebook Page via the profile page of your Facebook user account.
If you require access to, or any correction of, any personal data which we hold about you as a result of our information collection practices outlined in this Privacy Statement (or removal of any of your User Submissions from this Facebook Page), please refer to the "Contact details" section below.
Please contact our Privacy Officer using the details set out below if you wish to:
- ask any questions or provide feedback about this Privacy Statement;
- make a request for access to, or correction of, any personal data that we may hold about you on, or removal of any of your User Submissions from, this Facebook Page; or
- make a complaint about the way in which we have handled your personal data.
Any information that we provide in response may be limited to the extent permitted by any applicable law.
Setia City Mall Centre Management Office
No. 7, Persiaran Setia Dagang
Bandar Setia Alam
Seksyen U13, 40170 Shah Alam
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia